This 15-minute noodle recipe is packed with protein and flavour!
Vegan | Serves 2 | MAIN
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 200g pressed firm tofu or smoked tofu, cut in cubes
- 125g soya beans (frozen or from jar)
- 150g whole-wheat noodles
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled in ribbons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh coriander, sesame seeds and squeeze of lime juice to serve
- 2 tablespoons of each sesame oil, soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon of each maple syrup and smooth peanut butter
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of each garlic granules, chili flakes, ground coriander and oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of Dhow Nature Foods ginger (10% discount code: DHOWLIKENATALI)
- Pinch of black pepper
In a jar add the dressing ingredients and shake well to combine.
In a pan, on a medium heat, add the coconut oil and tofu.
Season with salt and pepper and sauté until golden on all sides.
In a pot, on medium heat, boil the beans in salted water for 7 minutes.
Cook your noodles and edamame beans (if using frozen) according to the package instructions.
Rinse and drain the noodles and edamame.
In a large bowl combine the noodles, tofu, carrot ribbons, spring onions and dressing.
Serve with toasted sesame seeds, crushed peanuts, fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy hot or cold!
Happy cooking everyone!
Did you try this recipe?
Let us know how it went, comment below and share a picture on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #natliciousfood