Quick, nutritious and delicious Mediterranean salad.
Vegan, nut free, soy free | Serves 2 | SALAD
- 2x 230g cannellini beans (drained weight), drained and washed
- 15 pitted kalamata olive, cut in half
- 3 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Handful of fresh parsley and arugula
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano and garlic granules
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl add the beans, olives, sundried tomatoes, capers, spring onions, parsley and arugula.
Add the dressing ingredients in jar and shake to combine.
Add the dressing in the rest of the ingredients and serve with some toasted bread.
Did you try this recipe?
Let us know how it went, comment below and share a picture on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #natliciousfood