Delicious and quick hummus recipe!
Vegan, nut free, gluten free, soy free | Serves 6 | DIP
- 1x 230g chickpea can (drained weight), drained and washed
- 1 clove of garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of raw tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1/2 tablespoon of each oregano, ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of cold water
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a food processor add the chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic, tahini, herbs and pulse until smooth.
While pulsing, drizzle the olive oil, vegetable oil and water a bit at a time.
Pulse until you get a creamy consistency.
Check the seasoning and enjoy with crackers, any kind of bread or vegetable sticks.
Did you try this recipe?
Let us know how it went, comment below and share a picture on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #natliciousfood