The perfect breakfast when you don't have time to mess around. Add everything into the oven and get on with your busy morning. Sweet and tangy, warm and filling baked porridge.
Vegan, nut free, gluten free | Serves 2 | BREAKFAST
- 15 tablespoons of oats
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of mixed seeds (I used brown linseeds, pumpkin and sunflower)
- 250ml oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 100g frozen forest fruits
- 1 apple grated (I used red delicious)
Preheat your oven to 180°C.
Add all the ingredients in a bowl and combine well.
Add the mixture in a baking tray (24x16cm) and bake for 15-18 minutes.
Adjust the sweetness to your preference by adding more maple syrup if you want.